Pick plan that works best for you
SqlDBM plans and features:
Trusted by DB Developers and Project Managers from
Do you offer support?
We provide full, online support and welcome both your questions and requests.
Please submit issues and bug reports – or feedback and suggestions – by using our Support Page.
How can I upgrade from Free to Premium plan?
To upgrade to the Premium Plan, log into your account, go to the pricing page and click Choose Plan.
How do I upgrade or downgrade my account?
To change your subscription:
- Click on your User Icon at the top-right of the app
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Go to Payments tab on the left
- Click the Change Plan button to open the Plans and Pricing options
- Here you can change plans, or downgrade to the Free Plan.
Note that, once you downgrade, your subscription will still be valid for the period you’ve already paid for.
Are there any hidden fees or contracts?
Can I cancel any time?
Yes. Once you cancel your account, you'll be responsible for charges incurred for that billing period, but you won't be charged again.
Can I use the Free Plan for commercial purposes?
What debit or credit cards do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. We don’t store cardholder information on our servers. All payments are encrypted and securely processed by FastSpring.
Do you accept other forms of payment?
We also accept payments through PayPal.
Is my data secure?
We understand the sensitive and proprietary nature of the projects that our customers create. As a result, we encrypt all our communication through SSL. All data is stored securely, and backed up regularly. We also encrypt users’ data in transit and at rest.
Will I lose my projects or data if I downgrade?
No. We understand that our customers sometimes need to downgrade. By reverting to a Free Plan, you won’t lose any work, projects or data - and all your private projects will continue to remain private. However, you will be limited by the restrictions of the free package. As a result, excess projects will be archived - starting from the oldest.
Collaborate feature access for Free Vs Paid Users (Single or Team)
- Project collaboration is not available for free users
- To collaborate on a project, user must have a paid subscription
- All plans can have unlimited readers
Business Plan Benefits
- Team Administrator (Company) can purchase multiple licenses at the same time.
- Team Administrator can manage the team such as grant/revoke access to users OR replace users.
Have more questions?
Check out our support or