See more features in our online
Friendly UI for Modeling
- Create tables quickly in very intuitive way
- InLine editing of tables on the diagram
- Define relationships between tables easily
- Copy or Move columns across tables
- Zoom In/out diagrams
Dark or Light Background Theme
- Dark Theme: For those of us who prefer a dark background with lighter-colored text.
- Light Theme: For those of us who prefer a lighter background with darker-colored text.
- Create multiple Subject areas to cover different aspects of the business needs.
- In each Subject area, user can create multiple diagrams
- Customize your project view using modes such as: Table Names only, Keys only, Description Only etc
- Use the different view modes for different purposes, for example one view for presentation purposes and another for design reviews
- Add a helpful description for each view mode for better conceptual modelling and identification
- Easily share projects and versions of each project with other users
- Use shared projects for presentations or database design reviews
- Share projects for documentation purposes
Quickly create and share projects with other users in your team. Organizing your work into projects is great when you have to include a group of users who need to be readily able to view and give input on a presentation, hold a database design review meeting, or even create documentation.
When you click Share Link, a URL is created which you can simply copy and send to other team members so they can navigate directly to the project. If your project is not saved, SqlDBM first prompts you to do so before creating a share link.
- SqlDBM automatically creates a new version of your project upon every 'Save'
- You can roll back to any version at any time
- All versions are saved in the cloud, giving you the flexibility to open any version anywhere
- You can create custom labels for any version
When working on your SqlDBM project, every time you click ‘Save’, a new version of your project is automatically created. Made some inadvertent changes and need to revert to a previous version of your project? Easy - just navigate to the list of versions, numbered by timestamp, and roll back to whichever version you want
All versions are stored in the cloud for security and quick and easy retrieval. And you can create your own custom labels or descriptors for any version or revision, say “New Sales Structure, created 12-25-2017, to be rolled out Q1 2018”.