See more features in our online
Friendly UI for Modeling
- Create tables quickly in very intuitive way
- InLine editing of tables on the diagram
- Define relationships between tables easily
- Copy or Move columns across tables
- Zoom In/out diagrams
Dark or Light Background Theme
- Dark Theme: For those of us who prefer a dark background with lighter-colored text.
- Light Theme: For those of us who prefer a lighter background with darker-colored text.
- Create multiple Subject areas to cover different aspects of the business needs.
- In each Subject area, user can create multiple diagrams
- Customize your project view using modes such as: Table Names only, Keys only, Description Only etc
- Use the different view modes for different purposes, for example one view for presentation purposes and another for design reviews
- Add a helpful description for each view mode for better conceptual modelling and identification
Collaborate and Share Projects
- Team collaboration allows to work remotely with your team and stakeholders on the same project.
- Easily share projects and versions of each project with other users
- Use shared projects for presentations, documentation or database design reviews
Team Collaboration: work remotely with your team and stakeholders on the same project. Keep a geographically dispersed team collaborating and always in sync.
Quickly create and share projects with other users. Share feature allows user to create universal link, anybody with has this link can view the project and create their own copy.
- SqlDBM automatically creates a new version of your project upon every 'Save'
- You can roll back to any version at any time
- All versions are saved in the cloud, giving you the flexibility to open any version anywhere
- You can create custom labels for any version
When working on your SqlDBM project, every time you click ‘Save’, a new version of your project is automatically created. Made some inadvertent changes and need to revert to a previous version of your project? Easy - just navigate to the list of versions, numbered by timestamp, and roll back to whichever version you want
All versions are stored in the cloud for security and quick and easy retrieval. And you can create your own custom labels or descriptors for any version or revision, say “New Sales Structure, created 12-25-2017, to be rolled out Q1 2018”.
SQL Server & MySQL Support
- SqlDBM is compatible with MS SQL Server & MySQL
- You can convert projects between MS SQL Server & MySQL
SqlDBM enables you to visualize database design online for MS SQL Server & MySQL. While creating a project in SqlDBM, you can select a type of your project in either MS SQL Server or MySQL. You can even convert your project from MySQL to SQL Server and vice versa.